- The ECE Department's mission is to carry out advanced research and development in various areas of Electronics & Communication Engineering with different application domains,and to train and educate, at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, engineers of outstanding ability who can become innovators and new product creators.
- The vision of the department is to be a world class department which:
- Is globally respected for its research capability, with some research groups being considered as among the leaders globally and within the country.
- Has thriving UG and PG programs
- Is socially relevant, globally linked and industry facing
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- To undertake industry careers involving innovation and problem solving using Electronics & Communication technologies.
- To undertake research careers in Electronics Communications and allied areas.
- To contribute to society by becoming a model citizen, who is good at communication, ethics, professionalism.
Program Specific Outcome (PSOs):
- The ability to absorb and apply fundamental knowledge of core Electronics and Communication Engineering subjects in the analysis, design, and development of various types of electronic systems.
- Competence in using modern Electronics and Communication Engineering software and hardware tools for the design and analysis of complex electronic systems and their real-life applications.
- Excellent adaptability to changing work environment, good interpersonal skills, professional ethics and societal responsibilities.